Ancient Strategy: Siku (High level gameplay)

Home Forum Ancient Discussions Ancient Strategy: Siku (High level gameplay)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rocky7012 rocky7012 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Damian
    Damian
    Participant
    • Posts 3

Here is my go to strategy with Siku all the way up to SH16 sentinels.

At first ensure you have Siku at a high level because you really need that starting mana. For sh16 you will need her at lvl 50 to be successful.

I use 4 Soldiers(lvl 10),1 Paladin(lvl 7) and Manahunters(lvl 9). Basically I use this setup for almost every ancient since SH13.

Deploy all your troops at one side of the base where you can easily get a bit of mana, deploy your dragon at the opposite side of the base. When the troops come near the spelltowers or high defenses sweep your dragon across it and immediately after that deploy the 3th spell of Siku. Mainly I deploy the spell on the middle of the conduits because there are usually the strongest defenses.

When you can cast the 3th spell again do it on the other conduit in the meanwhile sweep your dragon across the base if possible.

Tip: use the 3th spell also on pulse lighting towers and flare tower .They will do much damage to their surroundings.

The drawback of this strategy is that you need much mana for the 3th spell. Also you need to consider that this will not work with very weak troops. I never tried it with SH14 troops but it can work :)

Let me know what you think of this strategy and feel free to try it out!

And I will answer all the questions if there are any uncertainties ;)

Show me your succes rates with this strategy ;)

Profile photo of Mona
    Mona
    Participant
    • Posts 1

Great info!

Profile photo of Blackisheep1
    Blackisheep1
    Participant
    • Posts 18

Yep perfect strategy for Siku

Profile photo of Andy
    Andy
    Participant
    • Posts 4

Damiman that’s a great streitegy for suki. I’m 10 out 10 on highly upgraded sh16 using her. They have a level 40 nature ancient arasmus that does the same thing only takes 10 mana and defenses do double damage to themselves under this spell. I haven’t tried it yet but it looks promising

Profile photo of Roberthos
    Roberthos
    Participant
    • Posts 15

If I’m correct Siku, is the only one who can confuse multiple targets.

Profile photo of Andy
    Andy
    Participant
    • Posts 4

Yea suki is only one for multiple targets.

Profile photo of None
    None
    Participant
    • Posts 5

Hi Damian,

Great strategy, I tried your method with great success but when meet SH16 maxed with full mithril splash defence, will fail most of the time…I m SH15 maxed troops, troop combination set up like yours but sometime add in warden to replace one soldier. Used only S3, S1 is useless as the damage from other defences still pile up and S2 used during post-destroyed castle. What do you think? Thanks.

Profile photo of Invincible
    Invincible
    Participant
    • Posts 96

Awesome idea, will have to give it a try when I get her

Profile photo of mcdc
    mcdc
    Participant
    • Posts 51

wish I had siku

Profile photo of rocky7012
    rocky7012
    Participant
    • Posts 26

I do the same strategy but sometimes having a hard time deciding where to deploy the troops when faced with maxxed out sh16 full mithril but if i do get through, everything is very fun to watch. Especially watching confusion, flame, lightning and ice tower tear up other defenses. That’s why I enjoy using siku so much lol!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.