Please share Adhira strategy too, thanks

Home Forum Ancient Discussions Please share Adhira strategy too, thanks

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Invincible Invincible 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of None
    None
    Participant
    • Posts 5

Hey everyone,

Had Adhira which is still Lv1, is she a good ancient to use for high level play? Her spell seems to gear towards buildings’ damages which seems good as the latest update make several defences like flare and pulse able to debuff any buff spell ancients. Can anyone share how her spells are used, troop composition etc? Thanks alot.

Profile photo of Jerome
    Jerome
    Participant
    • Posts 1

She is a good ancient. In fact, she is maxed-sh16-good. The key to using her lies on two things:
    1. her second spell: disabling a group of defenses
    2. her great starting mana.

My troop comp is usually 3 soldier 1 paladin 1 warden 1 bird.

My way to use her:
    Use viscaria (tank dragon) to distract spell tower upon entry. As soon as the spell towers timer resets, cast spell 2.

This is important: cast only spell 2 until the stronghold is dead. I cast ONE spell 2 at a time only, choosing one cluster of defenses closest to your troops. No matter how tempting to cast another spell 2 on another cluster of defenses, I don’t cast it. A lot of hovering/slow motion will happen. This will effectively cutdown the fire power of the base.

Casting one spell 2 at a time practically means you only need 10 mana every 5 seconds, so it’s a sustainable strategy.

When stronghold is destroyed, feel free to use spell 1 and spell 3 to clean up the base.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Jerome Jerome.
    Profile photo of TYLO
    TYLO
    Participant
    • Posts 81

Adhira Guide

Profile photo of None
    None
    Participant
    • Posts 5

Hi Jerome,
    Thank u so much for detailed explanation.

Hey Tylo,
    Thank u so much for the video made.

U guys rock!

Profile photo of Invincible
    Invincible
    Participant
    • Posts 96

Tylo, would the same strategy work with a epic/legendary Foreveil?

Invincible
    Participant
    • Posts 96

Maybe not as the spell is 15 mana, not 10, but the disabling lasts a few seconds longer

Profile photo of Franker
    Franker
    Participant
    • Posts 95

Foreveil is definitely working with that strategy as the frozen area is much bigger and duration is longer. Also the first spell is useful. Foreveil works well even at lvl 40 although against a full sh 16 mana vial would be necessary

Invincible
    Participant
    • Posts 96

Yeah a kd mate of mine just got fv to epic and wins all the time with him

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.