Please share Yalenati strategy, thanks.

Home Forum Ancient Discussions Please share Yalenati strategy, thanks.

This topic contains 28 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gyebro Gyebro 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of None
    None
    Participant
    • Posts 5

Hey everyone,

Can you share good strategy for Yalenati high-level gameplay? How her spells are used, troop composition, her weakness etc? I have very inconsistent winning with her, and is she good enough to beat maxed SH16? Thank you so much.

Profile photo of Anh Lg
    Anh Lg
    Participant
    • Posts 3

Stop spamming her 3rd and 1st spell. You’ll get to no where that way.

Mine: Drop 3rd spell on weak(ened) defenses/buildings (eg. gold smelter, storage, kingdom troop portal, alchemy workshop, etc.) after distracting dragon sweep and then just spam the 2nd spell at the front line. Use her 1st spell as your last resort against SH or tough building. You will see the whole enemy base as sitting ducks.

From my experience (currently upgraded to SH13)
    SH12 vs SH14: Sure win without boost/KD troop
    SH12 vs SH15: Win rate about 40% and 80% without and with boost/KD troop respectively
    SH13 vs SH15: Sure win without boost/KD troop
    SH13 vs SH16: Win rate about 30% and 60% without and with boost/KD troop respectively (with max lv troops from SH12)
    SH14/15 vs SH16: Promising sure win

Profile photo of Aero
    Aero
    Keymaster
    • Posts 140

As a 15 I find spamming spell 3 very effective vs Sh16. I only use spell 1 once when at the sh, never spell 2.

Yalenati has one of the only spells that stacks, so you can apply it more than once to the same buildings(choose splash defenses like arrow/spell tower/catapult). When stacked defenses slow down almost to a stop. You are running at full speed but they look like it’s in slow motion, really funny. As you can see Anh and I have totally different strategies but both work which is why Yalenati is great. She’s very versatile.

Profile photo of Anh Lg
    Anh Lg
    Participant
    • Posts 3

@Aero: In my strategy, her 3rd spell stacks as well by quickly demolishing infected buildings with troops. Noxious dead is quite tanky if you try them out. They also counter pulse lightning tower very well. Casting on weak buildings helps you to spread and stack the plague faster to lock down dangerous defenses.

Strategy is just plain words unless you try them in real battle and see how effective it is.

Profile photo of EthanMore
    EthanMore
    Participant
    • Posts 74

@Aero, I love using birds and sweeping viscaria to tank damage til I can use s3

Profile photo of Aero
    Aero
    Keymaster
    • Posts 140

Don’t misunderstand me I agree spell 2 is powerful. People think summoning troops who die on their own can’t be good but they do a ton of damage for 10 mana. Just saying she is good because you can use multiple strategies and I prefer to shut off defences. If nothing is shooting you can’t loose =)

Profile photo of TYLO
    TYLO
    Participant
    • Posts 81

Yalenati is probably one of the most straightforward ancient to use in the game along with Amani. I agree with Aero that 3rd skill and 1st skill is all you need, but you got me thinking about that Noxious Dead strategy. Hmmmmm….

Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant
    • Posts 12

Ang lg. What troop combination do you use? Your results are amazing.

Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant
    • Posts 12

My fav ancient is yalenati. I’m a sh13 with max troops for sh12. I normally go with 1 pal 1 bird the rest sol. Will try to build up mama, then dragon sweep to weaken the defense, then launch spell 3. I’ll use spell 1 to carve a hole to the sh, then spell 1 on sh and spell 2 targeting sh. Unfortunately my results are not fantastic. I would struggle with maxed overcharged conduit sh14s.

Profile photo of Anh Lg
    Anh Lg
    Participant
    • Posts 3

@Aero: Got my Yalenati to level 46 with maximum starting mana. However I find it difficult to spam s3 and s1 consecutively due to my troop limited capabilities. I will try your strategy again when I get to SH14 :D

@TYLO: My tip: Drop noxious dead in the front line as marching. At my level, only Eloni spell tower and pulse lightning can wipe them out in one shot (but they get backfire to neighbor buildings and themselves as noxious dead detonates). I use 1 or 2 s3, around 5 and 11 s2 and sometimes 1 or 2 s1 for my battles.

@John: My troop combination is 2 soldiers, 1 paladin, 1 mana hunter as backbone. Other 2 troops are situational dependent but most of the time is 1 warden + 1 mauler (soldier/raider). About carving hole, don’t use s1 to do so. If you have chance to carve a hole by dragon sweep alone, wait until your troops about in range of spell tower and drop s3 then s2 immediately. It serves as distraction and suicidal squad (super effective against pulse lightning or flame bolt spell tower). I use s1 as my last resort when I have 1 or 2 wimpy warden or dragon sniping the SH and they are on the verge of death (arrow launchers/catapults switch to warden or spell tower in cooldown against dragon).

Profile photo of EthanMore
    EthanMore
    Participant
    • Posts 74

@Aero, I do like to clear the base out, and leave 15 mana so I can drop s1 and s2 and take out sh. It seems to work

Profile photo of Schrödinger
    Schrödinger
    Participant
    • Posts 1

Yale is also good with wardens, 1 troop generally, launched at the beginnig of the battle or near the sh when you’ve reached it (with first spell it falls immediately).
    If I fight aginst many lightning towers (3 or 4), I often use 3 warden troops and the second spell to distract the towers.
    (Sorry for my English)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Schrödinger Schrödinger.
    Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant
    • Posts 12

Ahn lg. Thanks for the tip. Will try your combi.

Profile photo of Franker
    Franker
    Participant
    • Posts 95

Reading this I see Yalenati is very promising, but I’m only interested if she can defeat a full sh16. Is it worth it to level her up? I currently have it at level 1. My only leveled death ancient is Malice which is lvl 60, and I have a ton of death primus ready to use. Do you recommend using it on Yale or maybe another ancient like epic Valora? Or waiting for a new death ancient?

I think with last update damage ancients are key to win. With pulse spell towers and flare tower, buff based ancients, specially those with immortality buffs, are a bit weak. I fine more interesting damage ancients such as Talasin or others with disabling spells like Foreveil

Profile photo of Roberthos
    Roberthos
    Participant
    • Posts 15

Hello, I use 3sol, 1pal, 2war for most of my attacks. with Yalenati I preferre to get 15 mana, launch 3th spell and then use 2nd to destroy dangerous buildings and refresh the plague. 1st spell only when necessary, maybe on reflectin tower, but very rarely. to distract S.T. I use dragon sweeps, sweeps also make easier for troops to destroy buildings on their path to prevent plague ending. wardens are crucial when too many walls obstacle soldiers cause they can finish infected buildings throught walls. when spamming noxious undeads I don’t focus on SH, but I try to have a frontline to shield the wardens or take down the S.T. when the most defences are down, SH will fall with ease. With 1 mana hunters at the place of a warden squad, spamming 2nd spell is really faster, like 1 squad per second sometimes.
    Altought, I will gladly try the other strategy to see if it fits to my playing style.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.