What Do You Think Of King Darkforge?

Home Forum Ancient Discussions What Do You Think Of King Darkforge?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Drathaar Drathaar 1 year ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Aero
    Aero
    Keymaster
    • Posts 140

Rival Kingdoms King Darkforge Spells Wiki

Post you opinions of his spells (seen here).

Profile photo of Spiritus777
    Spiritus777
    Participant
    • Posts 44

First impressions wise I’m pretty underwhelmed with his spells. The only good one is his first spell and even that doesn’t seem to come close to how good lupita’s 5 mana spell is. With many bases using freeze towers, lighting towers, insanity towers, and density w/catapults, slowing down attack speeds sounds like a bad idea. I guess we won’t know until we play around with his spells once he’s released. He does not seem like a ancient that I would push for top 120 to get him to legendary.

I hope I’m wrong but we’ll find out soon enough :)

Profile photo of EthanMore
    EthanMore
    Participant
    • Posts 74

It does not look as if he would be released through an event…

Profile photo of Aero
    Aero
    Keymaster
    • Posts 140

What gives you that idea?

Profile photo of AK-s
    AK-s
    Participant
    • Posts 7

there are few people in this bbs,why?

Profile photo of Gyebro
    Gyebro
    Participant
    • Posts 22

So rumors say he is pretty OP since spamming the first skill gives you 150% HP, 180% DMG debuff immune super troops.
    Is this true?

Profile photo of Drathaar
    Drathaar
    Participant
    • Posts 6

I’m 200 gold rings away from ascending him with the first gold coin. At his current level he’s not every useful. After ascension I’ll try him out again. I seriously doubt I’m going to craft 3000 coins for the next one though. That’s insane. I’m surely not going to reward the game makers by buying the coins. I don’t want to encourage them to try this again.

Profile photo of Gyebro
    Gyebro
    Participant
    • Posts 22

I’ve tried him with the following tactic:
    – Use spell 2 to summon King’s Guards at SH
    – Immediately use spell 1 to buff them
    – Repeat if they die / or 15 mana is accumulated
    – (Meanwhile) Let your army destroy the base while most of the defenses are busy hitting king’s guards.

A Superior KDF is good against up to SH15, can also take down SH16 1.0, but you might not be able to take all the gold.

Profile photo of Drathaar
    Drathaar
    Participant
    • Posts 6

Ok update time. I now have him at level 50 and he’s pretty awesome. I use all soldiers and wait for 15 mana. Then I do just what Gyebro does. He’s a mean one, Mr Grinch. My top ancients are him, Yuki, Alandra, and now Abhorrence. KDF is the only one not legendary. Never will be and really doesn’t need to be. It would cost $400 to buy all those gold coins and crafting them would take over a year. Getting the crystals to craft them might take longer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.