Just how do you use Jaelleck effectively? Read along we’ll teach you!
Some of you may have been gotten Jaelleck recently but are just not sure if he’s good. Follow along with these two simple strategies for success.
Do you have a unique strategy for a particular ancient. Consider writing up a recap, with pictures, for everyone to learn.
Contact Us, email email@example.com or line ID aero_rk to discuss.
Negative: Affected troops receive 20% reduced damage for 9 seconds, but cannot be affected by Positive Charge. If troops with the opposite Charge are within 5 tiles they recover 2 health a second, stacking up to 5 times (10).
Positive: Affected troops deal 20% bonus damage for 9 seconds, but cannot be affected by Negative Charge. If troops with the opposite Charge are within 5 tiles they recover 2 health a second, stacking up to 5 times (10).
Reverse Polarity: Swaps the Charge of affected troops, cleansing common debuffs, and causing them to gain double healing from all sources for 5 seconds. The new Charge will last for 9 seconds.
Typhoon: Strikes the target building for 156 – 160 damage, and then up to four nearby random structures. The follow up strikes are 3 seconds apart and will not strike the same target.
Strategy #1; Close Attack
Troop Composition: 3s2p1mh
- Drop 2s1p1mh and battle until you have 10 mana ready
- Apply positive to current troops
- Drop remaining troops right on top of current troops
- Immediately drop negative on rest of troops
- Apply Reverse as often as possible
- Reverse doubles heals for 5-6 seconds so try to apply every 5 seconds until sh falls
Strategy #2; Two Pronged Approach
Troop Composition: 2s2p2mh
- Drop dragon to charge
- Drop 1s1p1mh on one corner & 1s1p1mh on the other side
- Use Dragon to distract spell towers
- Apply Positive to one group and Negative to another
- Spam Reverse same as in strategy #1
The video below shows Jaelleck taking out Sh16 bases at level 30, obviously he will be even better if you managed to get Malvo’s Missing trinkets for Jaelleck’s Ascension. Video used with permission of Tylo Plays.